March 14, 2023 SiriusXM Subscription Rate Change for Music & Entertainment, Platinum, and Music Showcase Plans with a Military Discount – Frequently Asked Questions
1. When did the subscription rates change?
For plans that are impacted by the rate adjustment, the new subscription rates were effective as of March 14, 2023. The new rates apply to subscription purchases made on and after that date, or renewals of existing subscriptions that are processed on and after that date.
2. Which plans were impacted by the March 14, 2023 rate change that qualify for the Military Discount?
The Music & Entertainment, Platinum and Music Showcase Plans increased.
3. By how much did the rates change?
The standard monthly rates for the impacted plans increased by $1 per month. Subscribers with a Military Discount save 25% off the undiscounted rates. Therefore, the monthly standard rate for with a Military Discount increased by 75 cents per month.
Please be aware that the U.S. Music Royalty Fee is calculated based upon the price of your subscription plan and will also change. Please click here for more information on U.S. Music Royalty Fees.
4. My current subscription plan does not renew until March 14, 2023 or later. When will I be billed at the new rates?
You will be billed the new rate the next time your plan renews on and after March 14, 2023. See FAQ #6 below for some exceptions to this time frame.
5. Will the rate adjustment affect my promotional rate that I am currently receiving?
No. Your promotional rate is not impacted by the rate adjustment.
6. I'm currently on a trial or promotional plan. When will I be charged the new rate? If you are currently on a trial or promotional plan that will automatically renew, you will be charged the new rate when your trial or promotional period ends and your subscription renews on or after March 14, 2023. Some subscribers may be charged the new rate after the initial billing period following the trial or promotional period.
7. For more information or questions?
Please see our Customer Agreement for information about our services, how to cancel and ways to contact us.
Please be sure to visit the Online Account Center to make sure your contact information is up to date. If you have never accessed your online account, you will need to go through a short registration process. Click here to register your account.