What is Streaming?
Listen how and where you choose
Streaming refers to any form of media content delivered to computers, mobile, and connected devices via the internet so you can listen in real time. SiriusXM has a variety of programming you can stream, from full channels and shows to podcasts and video interviews and performances.
Are there benefits to streaming?
Streaming gives you more flexibility in how to listen plus even more exclusive content to explore.
Where can I stream?
Download the SXM App
How do I start streaming?
Key streaming features
- From the podcast Now Playing screen, select the Favorites star to the right of the show logo.
- From the live Now Playing screen, scroll down and select the Favorites star below the On Air show name.
- From the Browse screen, select a category. Press and hold on a show tile displayed in the podcast section of that category page. Then select the Add Show to Favorites button on the show details drop-down menu.
You’ll find a Set Reminder button under the name of shows featured on SiriusXM talk and sports channels. Simply press the button to receive a notification message on your phone or computer the next time the show airs.
To enable this feature:
- Navigate to settings in the app and click on Show Reminder.
- You’ll see “Turn on push notifications in your device settings to receive reminders.” Simply click on the blue Go to Device Settings button beneath it to enable notifications.
- Toggle the button next to Show Reminders to turn them on. You can also turn on suggested show reminders.
- Download the SXM App and login
- You will then see a notification asking you to allow notifications from SiriusXM. Click Allow.