Learn About Your Trial Subscription
All new and many pre-owned vehicles equipped with SiriusXM Radio come with a trial subscription! Register your account to manage and learn about your trial, see what’s included, and when it ends. When your trial is over, you can use your online account to manage your subscription, make payments online, and more.
Plus, you can listen online or on the app.
It’s included with your All Access Trial, which comes with all new SiriusXM-equipped vehicles!
What's on SiriusXM Right Now?
After My Trial Ends, How Much Does It Cost?
If your trial subscription is ending or you want to start listening to SiriusXM on your satellite radio equipped vehicle, you're just a few clicks away.
Traffic, TravelLink & More
Your vehicle trial may have also come equipped with one or more infotainment services. Ask your dealer for details or you can explore our services and find out which ones are available in your car.
- I received a free trial subscription from my dealership and I need to activate it.
- How do I send a refresh signal to my radio?
- How will I know when my trial subscription is ending?
- What services and channels do I get with my trial subscription?
- I love having the trial in my car. How can I listen in other places, too?
- I’ve decided to subscribe today, but what happens if my trial subscription is still active?
- How do I add my new vehicle to my existing SiriusXM account? How do I transfer my existing paid subscription from my old vehicle to my new one?
- What is the All Access package?
- Get Additional Help
Ready to subscribe? Learn more about subscription options.