It is the policy of Sirius XM Radio Inc. ("SiriusXM") to respect the request of call recipients who inform us that they do not wish to receive telemarketing calls or telephone solicitations from SiriusXM.
In compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations:
If you do not wish to receive sales calls from SiriusXM, you may ask us to place your telephone number on SiriusXM's Do Not Call ("DNC") List. Please allow up to 30 days for us to remove your information from active telemarketing and telephone solicitation lists.
- You may make your request in writing or by telephone.
- Call SiriusXM's Listener Care Center at 1-866-303-5603 or
- Write to: SiriusXM Radio Inc., "Do Not Call" Compliance Manager, P.O. Box 33174, Detroit, MI 48232.
- When you make a request be sure to include your name, your account number(s), and all telephone numbers you want to be included on our DNC list.
- If your information changes, please notify us as soon as possible.
- You will remain on our DNC List indefinitely, until you advise us that you wish to be removed from our DNC List.
Please note that SiriusXM's DNC List restricts marketing contacts from Sirius and XM only, so you may continue to receive calls from other companies. If you would like to add your number to the National DNC List, you may do so by calling 1-888-382-1222, or online at www.donotcall.gov.
If you are a Sirius or XM subscriber, or if you have a business relationship with us created by the purchase or lease of an automotive vehicle which came with a complimentary trial period of Sirius or XM services, you may be contacted by Sirius or XM even though you are on a state or the National DNC List. If you do not wish to be contacted by Sirius or XM even though you are a subscriber, simply follow the steps outlined above to be placed on SiriusXM's DNC List.
Please note that if you request to be placed on SiriusXM's DNC List and you subsequently purchase a Sirius or XM product or service (by any means), and provide a new telephone number, you will be placed on SiriusXM's telemarketing list unless and until you request that additional number to be placed on SiriusXM's DNC list.
Being on the SiriusXM DNC List restricts telephone solicitations only. We may still contact you for non-solicitation purposes, including about service related issues, surveys, billing, and other topics.
This written SiriusXM DNC policy is available to any person who requests it.
Updated June 2, 2011