Monday, Aug. 25
• 06-16-08 - Sal Scammed on Youth Rap Career: Sal tells the story of how he was duped multiple times for over $7,000 by producer who told him he had rap talent.
• 11-12-90 - Gary’s New Girl & John the Cocksman: Gary dishes about his new girlfriend and blaming farts on her at her parents’ house while John tells stories about hooking up with girls at gigs.
• 08-03-06 - America’s Next Wack Packer Contest: The Stern Show’s introduction to the all-time great Wack Packer Bigfoot.
• 04-07-89 - Suzanne Pleschette Calls In: Another one of Billy West’s unforgettable impressions, a wheezy Suzanne calls from her hospital bed.
• 02-06-04 - Sacramento Station Renamed KHWD: Howard chats with Sacramento board-op Ned, who plays their new KHWD station promos honoring the King of All Media.
• 02-22-99 - Stone Cold Steve Austin's First Appearance and Mariann from Brooklyn's First Call: The Texas Rattlesnake and The Brooklyn Crow make their first Stern Show appearances in the same hour.
• 08-22-12 - Bobo’s Treasure Trade: Bobo negotiates with Howard to add more Stern Show memorabilia to his Howard Shrine.
• 07-24-96 - Riley Martin First Call: Stern fans are introduced to Riley Martin who discusses his alien abduction.
Tuesday, Aug. 26
• 03-29-07 - Miss Black Howard Stern Contest: Judges King of all Blacks and author, Bintel, decide a very close contest to crown the newest "Miss Black Howard Stern."
• 03-19-02 - Smoking Weed with Dominic: Howard recalls getting high with Dominic while staffers rag on him for catering to all of Howards needs.
• 08-31-95 - Gary’s Wedding Video: A very angry Howard Stern learns that Baba Booey’s wedding video is being shown at wedding expos with Howard’s image all over it.
• 05-06-93 - Brian May: Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer Brian May discusses Freddie Mercury, Queen, and being confused for Howard at MTV in his 1993 interview.
• 04-03-08 - Gary the Retard Goes to the Moon (Garypalooza): Gary goes where no Wack Packer has gone before in celebration of his birthday.
• 07-14-90 - Kenneth Keith First Appearance on CH9 Show: The world is introduced to “The Missing Link,” Kenneth Keith Kallenbach, who makes a great first impression with Howard Stern by attempting to blow smoke through his eyes.
• 11-07-95 - Crackhead Bob First Appearance: Bob’s first appearance is mostly spent trying to convince Howard that he doesn’t have CP and that he is that unique solely because of crack.
• 10-06-94 - Scott the Smoking Engineer: A broken air conditioner finds Scott Salem in Howard’s line of fire once again.
• 09-18-03 - Pissing Gary Off: A bet with Howard goes horribly wrong for Gary when he challenges his Voff that he can’t piss his staff off with one sentence.
Wednesday, Aug. 27
• 10-29-12 - Gary Is Not Dependable: As Hurricane Sandy approaches New York City, Howard grills the staff on who he can depend on to come in the following day.
• 05-07-09 - Norm MacDonald in Studio: Norm and Artie trade stories about hanging out with legendary Milwaukee Brewers broadcaster Bob Uecker.
• 10-01-04 - Wendy No Power Voicemail with Howard Commentary: A very aggravated Wendy is going frickin’ nuts and leaves Will Murray a voicemail after a hurricane knocks her power out.
• 06-25-07 - Mike Morales Goes to Disney Alone: Artie Lange learns that High Pitched Mike Morales went to Disney World alone during Gay Week.
• 11-05-04 - Richard & The Robospanker: Howard grills new employee Richard Christy about his weekend habits.
• 05-13-02 - KC Serenades the Meat: KC Armstrong has trouble comprehending the word used to season meats.
• 08-31-10 - Shuli Emmy Interviews and Rabbi on Plane Story: Howard 100 News reporter Shuli Egar tells Howard he caught a Rabbi bashing him in Hebrew on a plane. Lucky for us, Shuli knows Hebrew.
• 08-02-07 - Iron Sheik's First Appearance: WWE Hall of Famer, Iron Sheik makes his Stern Show debut by putting Iron Sheik Jr. in his place.
Thursday, Aug. 28
• 05-07-01 - Artie Lange Sits in the Jackie Chair: Artie Lange’s first day sitting in on what would become his chair for almost a decade.
• 03-06-08 - Henry Hill: Stern Show favorite Henry Hill and his girlfriend, Lisa’s, 2008 appearance telling Howard he loves alcohol more than her.
• 10-14-03 - Vinnie Favale Love Tape and Music: A close second place in the most embarrassing love tapes ever made category, Vinnie Favale shows tapes made to his Debbie.
• 05-23-12 - HPE Depressed and Sal’s Veneers: Howard rags on Sal the Stockbroker for wasting money on Porcelain veneers and also contacts High Pitch Erik’s mother from the grave.
• 06-23-95 - Grillo Is Gunga Din: Steve Grillo is forced to deliver Howard’s breakfast as Gunga Din.
• 03-22-04 - Courtney Love Phoner & Studio Interview: Courtney Love delivers one of her best appearances ever after hitching a ride to the studio with the paparazzi.
• 05-05-05 - Gilbert Gottfried & Beetlejuice Good for You: A grumpy Beetlejuice does not care for Gilbert Gottfried or his impressions.
• 11-16-06 - Artie Prader-Willi Benefit: Artie Lange breaks down one of his greatest road stories of all time in this Stern Show classic.
Friday, Aug. 29
• 09-23-13 - Metallica in Studio with Live Performances: Metallica finally comes in to Howard's studio to promote their movie "Through the Never," and performs "One," "Nothing Else Matters" and "Enter Sandman."
• 03-16-00 - Kotex the Caller: A caller with an unfortunate name gets a Stern talking to.
• 05-30-89 - Mike Schmidt Crying Retirement Tape: Howard plays Mike's tape from his surprise retirement and tools on him. He and Robin agree it might be the best crying tape they've heard.
• 04-03-13 - Sex With Which Animal Bracket: Richard Christy breaks down one of the more disturbing brackets brought up on the Stern Show.
• 08-03-05 - Johnny Knoxville & Ed Torian: Stern Show favorites Johnny Knoxville and Ed Torian get to the bottom of whether or not Johnny hooked up with Jessica Simpson on the set of "The Dukes of Hazzard."
• 01-24-07 - Bigfoot & His Band: Bigfoot sings his songs, "White Cadillac," and "It Is,” after telling Howard about becoming a cab driver and selling brown and green "abacco".
• 08-15-97 - Hank in the Box & Fight with Midget Callers: Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf hides in a box to scare pedestrians.