Love SiriusXM® anywhere you are.
It’s the perfect time to start streaming SiriusXM on the go and at home:
- Hear 300+ amazing channels featuring commercial-free music and more
- Explore Xtra online channels
- Dig in to 5000+ hours of On Demand shows, performances and interviews
- Watch SiriusXM video online or on the app
- Receive personalized recommendations based on what you’re listening to
Start streaming today!Get a Trial
See Offer Details below
So easy. And so you.
You’ll get channel and show recommendations based on what you’re listening to. Find them by browsing “ForYou”.
Everything’s set up in simple-to-navigate categories for quicker searching. So less time looking and more time listening.
See all your SiriusXM Favorites broken down into Channels, Shows and Episodes for quicker access.
Set a notification to be reminded when your favorite show is about to start and never miss a can’t-miss minute.
Now your favorites, settings, listening history and more stay in sync across all of your devices, and select vehicles. So you never miss a beat.
Listen At Home
It’s easy to enjoy SiriusXM at home on tons of devices you may already own. Control it all with your voice on devices with Amazon Alexa, stream SiriusXM from your iPhone or iPad directly to your Apple TV with AirPlay, and much more.
SiriusXM Streaming FAQs
Streaming SiriusXM on your connected device is easy! Here's what you need to get started.
We've updated the SiriusXM app so you can now discover new channels and shows you love more easily and quickly. Plus, we now have new, exciting, exclusive video content only available on the app or online:
- You'll get personalized recommendations for channels, artists and shows delivered right to you
- You’ll get a sneak peek of Howard Stern video (SiriusXM Video is only available with the All Access and Premier Streaming, trial and paid subscriptions.)
- You'll have over 5,000 hours of On Demand shows, interviews and performances to watch when YOU want! You can even download and save videos on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- You'll be able to find and favorite what you like in a snap - with a fresh new look and feel!
Plus, you'll still be able to:
- Set notifications to be alerted when your favorite show is about to start
- Easily search for artists, channels and shows
- View your recently played channels and shows to quickly jump back in
That’s easy! Listen to SiriusXM at home on a wide variety of devices, many of which you may already have, including:
- Connected speakers including devices with Amazon Alexa, Sonos and Bose
- Streaming media players including Roku players, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV
- Smart TVs from your favorite brands including Sony, Samsung, LG
- Gaming consoles including PlayStation
- Home audio systems from Denon, Yamaha, DTS Play-Fi
- And many more…
It’s easy to enjoy SiriusXM at home. All you need is:
- A SiriusXM streaming username and password.
If you already have a SiriusXM streaming username and password, you can proceed to the next step. If not, set up your SiriusXM streaming username or password.
Or, if you can't remember your streaming credentials, recover your username and password.
- The SiriusXM app installed on your connected device.
Your streaming username and password can be used on any connected device that streams SiriusXM. Just choose your specific device from the full list of supported devices to find out more details.
Satellite and streaming lineups vary slightly. Programming will vary by subscription package.
Note: if you have a SiriusXM trial subscription in your vehicle, your trial already includes SiriusXM streaming so a 30-day streaming trial is not required. Simply click on “Listen Now” to start streaming.